Friday, August 14, 2009

W33K3ND.

Oh lordy am I excited that it’s the weekend! This first week back to school has been a serious trip back to reality from the summer. Basically this week was filled with stress. Which is not a good sign for the rest of the year. I love my classes. I love all the people in my classes. I especially love CHOIR. I missed it so much over the summer. I felt like a part of me was missing when I didn’t get to see D everyday in class… well I saw him once over the summer, but that’s besides the point. Last night as I was writing my terrible Walden book review, I was listening to music. Getting some new stuff, enjoying the old. I came across so many songs that I could definitely relate to my own life. Don’t you just love that feeling? Kinda like you’re less alone if you’re listening to a song you can really relate to. That was pretty much a highlight of my week. Oh and when Mrs. Koester ended the day’s lesson in Chem by saying, “Don’t drink this weekend! Don’t do drugs! Don’t have sex! Don’t drink and drive!” Gosh she knows this generation all too well. Oh and this weekend I’m home alone... So ima be out alllll night. Awhhhh yeahhh. :) Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment